1. Studio basics
2. More about soft glass – types, colour reactions, black is black, clear glass, etc.
3. Recap and more about physical properties of glass, why it is important to anneal beads
4. Preparing and dipping mandrels
5. Removing beads from the mandrels and cleaning them
6. Revisit spacer beads
7. Apply dots, melting them in and poking
8. Make round bead, applying dots and leaving them raised
9. Make a donut bead, apply stacked dots and rake them
10. Make a barrel bead, applying dots and raking them
11. Make a cube bead, applying dots and poking them with a metal tool and stringer tool
12. Make a cone shaped bead, mashing it and turn it into a heart shaped bead
A 50% deposit is required upfront to secure your spot in class as only 4 students can be accommodated at a time.
One on one classes as well as groups are welcome.
Classes start at 9:00 and ends at round about 15:00, depending on how much fun we are having.
1. Snacks for morning munchies
2. Finger lunch (let me know up front if you have any dietary requirements)
3. Use of glass set out for the class
4. Use of tools and equipment
5. Beads made in class
6. The instructor! 😉