This is a taster of what Lampworking entails.
1. Safety issues pertaining to lampwork
2. Equipment we use for beadmaking
3. Glass we use for lampworking – high level
4. Physical properties of glass – high level
5. How to heat a glass rod
6. How to pull a stringer
7. How to make a basic donut spacer bead
8. How to apply dots and melting them flat.
A 50% deposit is required upfront to secure your spot in class as only 4 students can be accommodated at a time.
One on one classes as well as groups are welcome.
Classes start at 9:00 and ends at round about 15:00, depending on how much fun we are having.
1. Snacks for morning munchies
2. Finger lunch (let me know up front if you have any dietary requirements)
3. Use of glass set out for the class
4. Use of tools and equipment
5. Beads made in class
6. The instructor! 😉